Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New babies everywhere!

It's been an exciting week for our friends!

My friend Katelyn had a baby girl, Adriana, on January 2nd. She is an adorable newborn and is very alert. She loves to keep her mommy up at nightime :) We went and visited them at their new home on Sunday and I brought over a nice lasagna dinner. Wasn't that nice of me?! LOL. We had fun! When I held the baby Kayleigh started yelling, "No baby, mommy! No baby!"
Congratulations Katelyn and Kevin! Adriana is georgous!

So, of course I was petrified, with our new baby due in July. I was just imagining the future!

Also, our friends Katelynne and Chris welcomed a new baby on January 10th, Aiden. He was a bit early and weighed 6 pounds 9 ounces. He is a cutie. We visited them in the hospital on Monday and were there for a few hours. Can you believe in a few hours I didn't hear Aiden cry once! What a sweet baby he is. He has 2 big sisters, Savannah, and Ava, who is just 13 months older than Aiden. We're going to make plans to visit them at home soon. Oh, and Kayleigh didn't mind when I held Aiden. Whoopee!
Congrats Katelynne, Chris, Savannah, and Ava!

As for me, I'm 11 weeks 4 days pregnant. Only about 28 weeks left to go! I got a baby bump the other day. It sort of just popped! I'm feeling a lot better. No more vomiting or nausea. I'm still pretty fatigued. I'm going for a checkup tomorrow. I hope I can hear the baby's heartbeat!

1 comment:

Mrs.M said...

Awww...a baby bump already?! Lucky!

POST PICTURES!!!!!! :)