Well, it's 2:30 pm. Kayleigh is napping and I'm here blogging. I should be taking my prenatal nap ;) I think I have to work tonight. I'm supposed to call at 3 to see if they need me. I hope not. It's practically a blizzard out there! I want to stay home and snuggle on the couch.
Poor Kayleigh isn't feeling well. She has a yucky cough and has been clung to me all day. I really hope we can all just hang in tonight!
So we just got some fun news last night! Donny's dad and step-mom are taking us 3 and Donny's sister and husband and their two children to Disneyworld in Florida! I'm so excited! We're supposed to go on March 14th or 15th. We're really looking forward to going. Of course, I'm not allowed to go on any rides but it'll be fun to watch the kids enjoy themselves. I can go swimming though! I wonder if Kayleigh will be scared of all the gigantic Disney characters. I bet she will. For the Local 103 Christmas Party, there were some characters like Elmo and Clifford there, and Kayleigh wouldn't go near them!
So, all in all, we're seiked. We're Disneybound!




No comments:
Post a Comment