To keep up with posting! I've been so sick the past 2 weeks. Then there was Kayleigh's birthday, and then the Christmas holiday and parties. I was literally bedridden for almost a whole week. But I'm feeling better now except for this nasty cold that has just developed. If it's not one thing it's another, right?!
So, here's some updates with pictures. Kayleigh's birthday party was a success. Many people came and she had a lot of fun. She even helped sing along to Happy Birthday! Here's some pictures.
Kayleigh getting her cake :)
And eating it too!
A view of her gifts and great- grandma.
DO YOU SEE THE FINE PRINT ON KAYLEIGH'S T- SHIRT?
You read it right! I'm 9 weeks! It probably seems a little early for an announcement but I've known for quite some time now and I just can't hold it in anymore. And who reads this blog anyway? LOL! Now I'll know.... ;)
Here's a pic on Kayleigh's actual birthday. She's 2!And another of her all bundled up to go outside.
Another showing off her Christmas dress :)
And another of the Andrew's Christmas party with Emma and Adam.
Us 3 on Christmas Eve.
Kayleigh openeing a gift from Santa on Christmas.
Us 3 on Christmas at Bonnie's.
Kayleigh and her cousins in their new jammies!
Cuddling on the big bed!
And lastly, the 3 monkeys jumping on the bed!
Well, that's it! How's that for an update? Hope everyone had a great Christmas and will have a Happy New Years! Have a glass of wine for me!



1 comment:
Please give Kayleigh a big Birthday hug & kiss from us! Congrats on the EXCITING News!!! Hope you start to feel better & Happy New Year!
Post a Comment