Tuesday, November 11, 2008

CVS was generous this week!

So, here's another CVS deal I made for the week. I do have to go back and get a few things though, when my coupons are in order ;)

I made one transaction:

(2) Palmolive dish liquids on sale for $1.49 each
(1) Garnier Fructice Shampoo on sale for $2.99
(1) Garnier Fructice Conditioner on sale for $2.99
(1) Garnier Fructice Gel on sale for $2.99
(1) Colgate adult toothpaste on sale for $2.29
(1) Colgate kids toothpaste on sale for $2.99
(1) St. Ives Mineral Body Wash (smells so good!) for $3.99
(1) Huggies Swim diapers on clearance for $1.00
(1) Boston Globe for $2.50

The Kids Colgate toothpaste was free because it was B1G1 (Buy 1 Get 1 Free)

Here were the coupons I used:

$.75 off Kids colgate
$1.00 off Any Colgate
$1.00 off Garnier
$1.00 off Garnier
$1.00 off Garnier
$2.00 off and Huggies (CVS printable)
$5.00 purchase of $25 or more (CVS printable)
$5.00 in ECB's
$2.00 in ECB's

Total OOP I paid was $3.00

Received:
$2.00 back in ECB's for buying Palmolive
$2.00 back in ECB's for buying and Garnier
$3.00 back in ECB's for buying St. Ives Body Wash

So, I basically got paid $4 to take this from CVS.
I'm happy.

No comments: