Let's just say that I had the "Wicked Witch" ring up all 3 of my transactions. I'm not going to break down all of my purchases, but I'll just let you know what I got here for about $54.00 OOP (out of pocket) with $19.00 back in ECB's. So I spent about $35.00.
Ready?! (I'm getting excited!!)
(3) Jumbo pack of Pampers diapers
(1) Jumbo pack of Pampers Ups (Not because I'm really into potty training Kayleigh yet, but rather because she is OBSESSED with Dora and she is the character on them : ) )
(4) Packages of Kleenex tissues
(2) packages of Duracell AAA batteries
(1) package of Duracell D batteries
(1) package of Duracell AA batteries
(2) Suave Men 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioners
(1) Suave Shampoo
(1) Suave Conditioner
(1) Package of Stride gum
(2) Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauces
(2) jars of Skippy Peanut Butter
(1) Vaseline lotion for Men
(1) Vaseline lotion for anyone
(1) Caress Tahitian Renewal body wash
(1) 12 pack of Coke cans
(1) Loreal Moisturizer
(1) Sunday Globe
I should have gotten a way batter deal, but I had probably the worst cashier in history. I hate confrontations, so I wasn't being as up front with her as I should have been, like she was with me. She had the biggest attitude. Ever. If I see her next time I go back, I should get her name and complain about her. Even before the transactions, I asked her where the Ocean Spray Cranberry sauce was and this was her response, "Did you look on the back wall?" I said "yes, a few times. I can't find them."
Her response, "Well, we don't have them then."
Ugh, excuse me?!
Nice customer service, witch!!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment