So, this is such a high tech world, and I'm not so high tech myself. I'm not so great with downloading, and then finding my downloads after. I recently learned within the last year how to put pictures from my digital camera here onto my PC. Oh, did I add my PC is about 7 years old. You know, the kind with the huge thick monitor?!
I am currently taking an online class to finish up school ( Yay, I will finally be graduating college this December with my bachelor's degree in Sociology. What I will do with it, uh, not so sure.) So, taking this online class, I am online now more frequently and I really tend to stray from my schoolwork. I'm busy on my message boards, reading my "online friends" blogs, stalking my e-mail for exciting things from freecycle, looking for new recipes and always looking for ways to save money. I check out a few money saving blogs daily and here I will also tell you of my money saving trips to CVS. I may even attempt Rite Aid soon :) What was I trying to say here? Oh, so while I am not to computer savvy, I have begun to be a little better. I'm trying.
Bare with me to see if I can figure out how to add links and pictures.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago



2 comments:
I think your a wonderful young woman,a fantastic daughter, and an awsome Mom.
Dad and Francine
What a great idea. It was pretty ease to sign up. Even better it's free! Keep posting those beautiful pics of Kayleigh. You can add some of her Mommy and Daddy too. Good Luck with your blog. It's very interesting already.
Post a Comment