I figured I'd let also show on my blog the deals that I get at CVS. For some reason, the new camera I got after I broke my old camera, won't put the pictures onto my PC. I'm not sure why yet. I will try to read up on that today during Kayleigh's nap.
I'm not all that great at CVSing. Yet. I have gotten better from when I started about 2 months ago. My receipt says that this year I have spent $157.04, and have saved $311.00! That's some good savings. I have to say, I am quite proud of myself lately for being quite frugal. I am just looking at my receipt now, the next morning, and I think the cashier may have scanned a few coupons a 2nd time... So, here's what I got.
Transaction 1
(2) Packages of Halls cough drops on sale for $1.50 each
(1) Sudafed Cold medicine on sale for $5.00
(2) Children's Tylenol on sale for $6.00 each
Total is $21.00 with tax
I used a $2 off mfc coupon for the Children's Tylenol
I used a $1 off mfc coupon for the Sudafed
I used a $1 off coupon for the Halls.
The I used my ECB's (Extra Care Bucks) (CVS money) from last week to pay for the rest. My total ECB's were $15.29 that I used
Out of pocket (OOP) I paid $.77
Received $10 ECB's for buying these medicines
Transaction 2
(1) Snack size Kit Kats
(1) Snack size Twix
(1) Maybelline Colossal Mascara on sale for $5.99
(1) Maybelline Foundation on sale for $7.99
(1) Advil an sale for $.99
(1) Pie plate with recipe on clearance for $1.75
(2) Palmolive Dish Liquid on sale for $1.39 and B1G1 (But 1 get 1 Free)
(1) Mentos gum
(1) Candle on clearance for $1.99
Used $3.00 off mfc coupon for the foundation ( I think this is one she doubled?)
Used $1.00 off mfc coupon for Palmolive ( Doubled as well?)
Used $1.00 off mfc coupon for the candy (Also doubled?)
Used $1.00 off mfc coupon for the mascara
Used $10.00 in ECB's from previous transaction
Total OOP $.71!
Earned $5.00 ECB's for buying the makeup
How's that for being frugal?!
All this and CVS paid me $3.50 to take it from their store :)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment