Thursday, April 16, 2009

Some updates...

I'm really awful at this blog thing....
I have a funny story to share. Today, after food shopping, Kayleigh and I were being lazy and eating sherbert while sitting on the couch. A commercial for Gummy Vitamins came on and I said to her, "You have those." She seemed to be ignoring me so I repeated myself a few times.

Finally she looks at me with this look that she gives and says, "WHAT!!!"
I just started laughing and she say's, "What'd you say??"
Ohhh, it was just one of those priceless moments.
These are some of the reasons why I need to really keep at my blog. Or at least by a journal. I don't want to forget these moments. Kayleigh really is a character these days. Just some things come out of her mouth and I'm, like 'what!'!

She is super duper polite lately. She always says please, always says thank you. She also says bless you when you sneeze and excuse me if she needs to get by.
She is also quite dramatic as well. She has this small scrape on her knee from like last week when she fell outside. She still looks at it and complains that she needs a band-aid. She cringes when you put the band-aid near her because she doesn't want her boo-boo to hurt again.

Below are some pics. They are from Disney. (Check out my preggo belly!)
Enjoy!!!

No comments: